Monday, November 30, 2009

The Last Days of Disco Stick

From the Script


Blair: "In the second grade, I saw our gym teacher giving Laverne Glazer's mom the glad eye. Not only did it earn my the first A++ for gym in Constance history, I learned that my sexual tension radar is unparalleled."

Blair: "Oh, the sacrifices we make for success. We'll think of a way to make your day less boring later."

Dan: "It was me, Vanessa, Olivia, two girls, four boobs, and one Dan Humphrey. How awesome am I?"

Nate: "I know things. I've been to Europe. Chuck Bass is my best friend. The third person's supposed to be a stranger."

Dan: "Why are you being such a buzzkill?"

Lily: "What about Brad Alexander? His mother said he's single."
Jenny: "Yeah, cause he gave six girls from Nightingale gonorrhea of the throat last year."
Rufus: "What are you two doing?!"

Rufus: "Did Chuck Bass just say he was going to the planetarium?"

Chuck: "Dude. I'm Chuck Bass. Even Europeans must know what that means."

Rufus: "What's gonorrhea of the throat?"

Blair: "I don't converse with liars or Lewinskys."

Blair: "I have an army to build, a school to take over, and girls to blackmail."

Blair: "Dan? When girls live together, sometimes their cycles sync up. No hormones, yours or theirs, will get in the way of my cabaret."



Basstyle




Realism

For the Love of Eric Damon
 
 
Olivia's colorblock dress
 



Jenny's gray dress
 


Serena's stockings


V's pretty blue/black dress


Best WTF Moments

1. Nate and Serena are about to kiss when Tripp walks into the bar.
2. Damien playing with the toy boat was a cover to sell drugs.
3. Olivia convinces Dan that he had to kiss Vanessa again to realize he loves her.
4. Blair gets Lady Gaga to perform.
5. Chuck finds Jenny and Damien and tells Damien to leave the country.
6. Serena goes with Tripp even after Nate basically tells her he loves her.


What the Bluck ?




 

No comments:

Post a Comment